Strawberry Banana Smoothie
I experimented with my blender again the other night. I have to say, I prefered the peanut butter smoothie from earlier on this week but the Strawberry Banana Smoothie I had was alright. Being the crazy that I am, I’ve never been fond of strawberries… Plus, they were a bit sour, not likely fresh… as it is February. But here’s the recipe for anyone brave enough to try it out.
- 6 large strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of yogurt (I used strawberry-flavored yogurt)
- 1 ripe banana
- (optional) 2 tsp of sugar
- Cut banana into smaller pieces and put in blender.
- Add strawberries, milk, yogurt and banana.
- Blend until smooth,
- Add sugar.
- Blend for one minute. Makes, well, enough for two people.
I added another tea spoon (or 3) of sugar to my cup and that made it taste pretty good.