A-ha!

Mom and I have agreed: I shall wait until I get my letter (be it acceptance or rejection) from College X before I go applying anywhere else.
(Personally, I think it was the $50 application fee to the aforementioned university that changed her mind.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s