CONTEST: Unique Storage Ideas!
College Countdown: 72 days
Hey gang! I need your help! I just found out that the bed in my dorm room sits on the floor so I won’t be able to store anything underneath! I have a small closet to myself and dresser with 3 or 4 drawers. I’m also bringing a shelf from home for my DVDs and books. I will also have a desk which my laptop will be on. I’m not sure if there are any drawers or shelves in it though.
So, I need some ideas for alternative storage. Please respond to this entry with your idea. I’ll link anybody who responds on follow-up entries but the person who comes up with the most original idea gets permanently linked on the blog. (I’m saving for college so I can’t really offer anything else.)
Here are the guidelines:
- Don’t bother telling me to put my bed on cinder blocks, as it is prohibited in my dorm.
- We’re allowed to put sticky tack on the walls but no tacks, tape or nails.
- As far as I know, I don’t think we’re allowed to hang anything from the ceiling or on the door.
- Please include your name, email and web address when you submit an idea. (If you don’t have a website but win the contest, I’ll post your name under “Contest Winners”.)
- Each participant can submit up to three ideas each.