Easy Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
When I was in London a couple years ago, my tour group went to an Indian restaurant for supper. I’m a picky eater so I wasn’t sure what I would eat… but then I had some curry chicken and it was insanely good. Spicy, intense, strong and delicious.
My mom and I just made some Indian butter chicken and it turned out really good. I figure, if we can make it, than anybody could make it. Plus, I thought it might be a good recipe for this blog. This recipe serves two.
- YOU WILL NEED
- 341 ml bottle of VH butter chicken sauce
- 1 half pound of pre-cooked chicken or turkey
- Cut chicken/turkey into chunks or cubes.
- Spray frying fan with non-stick spray.
- Put chicken/turkey into frying pan.
- Pour 3/4 of bottle of VH sauce into pan and mix with chicken/turkey.
- Heat on medium heat for five minutes until heated through.
- Serve with something cool.