Kill Jill’s Awesome Thing Of The Week: “Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay”
No, I haven’t seen the first one. But I intend to. But anyway, I saw Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay recently and I thought it was disgusting, crude, obscene… and hilarious. (Let’s just say it has an “R” rating for a reason…)
(Keep in mind, I watched the unrated version. The theatrical version might be a bit tamer… but not by much, I would assume.)
It had about a thousand quotes, none of which I should probably share because I’m sure someone could get offended by any of them. There are some wicked cameo’s in the film- I can share those.
- Rob Corddry had a major part a Homeland Security agent
- David Krumholtz as Goldstein
- Rogert Bart (from The Producers!!) as Dr. Beecher
- Christopher Meloni as the leader of the KKK
- Jon Reep as Raymus
- Missi Pyle as Raylene
- Ed Helms as the translator
- and, of course, Neil Patrick Harris as Neil Patrick Harris
…What was I saying? …Oh yeah. Go rent it if you want to have a laugh.