Kill Jill’s Awesome Thing of the Week: Remember The Milk
Productivity is a huge issue in college and at work. It’s all about getting things done.
I used to write my To Do lists in a little notebook that I kept beside my computer. But with a lot of things, they’d just get moved to the next day. I’ve actually found myself getting more done with this simple online To Do list, known as Remember The Milk.
Here are a list of reasons why Remember The Milk is awesome:
- It’s free.
- It’s simple in design.
- Users aren’t attacked by ugly, flashing ads when they use it.
- Although a list online shouldn’t help you get things done… it does.
- Users can choose deadlines for certain tasks.
- Users can sort tasks by Priority, Due Date and Task Name.
- Tasks due today are put in bold while overdue tasks are bold and underlined.
- Did I mention that it’s free?
Anyway. That’s it. Go check it out. Do it now. Do it. What are you waiting for?