MTV’s “College Life” Interview: Kevin
I got the opportunity to interview the stars of MTV’s new reality series, College Life, which airs on Mondays at 10:30 ET.
Here’s what Kevin had to say.
1. Tell our readers a little bit about MTV’s “College Life”.
I filmed everything I did my freshman year of college for 7 months, and trusted a group of editors I never met to make a show about it. Talk about cajones.
2. How did you get involved with the show?
Believe it or not, Facebook.
3. Do you think “College Life” will show a realistic representation of college life?
Definitely. There are so many components to college and it’s not just studying. I think people go to college to learn and have a good time and meet people on the way, so yeah, the show is realistic.
4. What do you think college-age viewers will think of the show? What will they learn from it?
I think there are going to be people that agree with it and some that don’t. All I can say is I filmed my freshman year and this is how it went down.
5. How do you think “College Life” compares with shows like “The Real World” and “The Hills”?
Hopefully it’s far from the Hills, except the fact that everyone is good looking.