Summer Goals, Yo.
I’m back in Nowhereville for the summer. (Four months. Oh gahd.) But I plan to make the best of it. Here are my goals for this summer.
- Work on, finish and continue to regularly update my music website project thingy.
- Study for and acquire my beginner’s drivers license.
- Practice driving as much as I can.
- Not f*** up too much at my part-time job at the convenience store. (This includes paying attention to what I’m doing at the register and being nicer to all customers… even the ones who come into the store at or after closing time and then gawk around, deciding what to buy.) Also, I will not buy a chocolate bar every day while working at the store… even though I work right in front of a wall of them and regularly find myself staring at them whenever the store is empty. *sigh*
- Spend less time on Facebook, more time reading.
- Finish reading at least 3 books.
- Work on my comedy novel.
- Not ignore my numerous projects for The Sims or various Nintendo DS games.
- Swim every chance I get the chance.
- Go on regular photography adventures and try to improve my photography and photo manipulation skills.
- I will start working on, continue working on and finish my NYC trip scrapbook.
- Regularly update Kill Jill Goes To College (and these updates have to include helpful articles and not just me blabbing on about stuff in my own life).