Summer Goals: Revisited
On May 2nd, I made a post titled Summer Goals, Yo. and listed all the things I plan to do this summer. May went by pretty quickly and we’re almost halfway through June (Sheesh, y’all!) so I thought I would revamp my goals list.
- Work on, finish and continue to regularly update my music website project thingy. Finish music website on or by July 1st.
- Study for and acquire my beginner’s drivers license  before August 1 [/edit].
- Practice driving as much as I can.
- Not f*** up too much at my part-time job at the convenience store. Also, I will not buy a chocolate bar every day while working at the store… even though I work right in front of a wall of them and regularly find myself staring at them whenever the store is empty. *sigh* I seem to be doing much better at work this summer. Or, at least, I think so.
- Spend less time on Facebook, more time reading.
- Finish reading at least three two books.
- Work on my comedy novel  and comedy fiction novel [/edit].
- Not ignore my numerous projects for The Sims or various Nintendo DS games.  I’m working on this, honest. [/edit]
- Swim every chance I get.  Because of pool-related technical difficulties, I haven’t been able to go swimming yet but I’m hoping the pool will be ready by July 1st. [/edit]
- Go on regular photography adventures and try to improve my photography and photo manipulation skills.  Also working on this. [/edit]
- Start working on, continue working on and finish my NYC trip scrapbook. Do several pages of my NYC trip scrapbook.  I’ve almost finished one page of my NYC scrapbook. So, I can’t see myself getting the whole thing done this summer. Poop. [/edit]
- Regularly update Kill Jill Goes To College (and these updates have to include helpful articles and not just me blabbing on about stuff in my own life).  Frig. [/edit]
Well. That’s unfortunate.