Things Kill Jill Has To Buy For School (Version I)
Back to City X: 37 days
This time around, at least I have most of my stuff. And I know not to buy any groceries until I actually get to City X. Because there’s no room in the car otherwise. But here’s some things I really do have to pick up before September.
- step stool (’cause last year I was getting out of the shower and there was a knock at the door and I thought it was my friend Jenn… but it was actually my friend Canning. Woops… And hey! I had a towel on, don’t be gross.)
- a new notebook (with coil binding that flips over the top, not to the side- cause journalists write a lot and need to turn pages faster than anybody else. Yeah.)
- record player (because I’ve recently become a vinyl whore.)
- speakers (for the aforementioned record player)
- more plates (’cause I broke a bunch… in anger. Because I’m a badass.)
- Ethernet cord (’cause my parents stole mine)
- sticky tack (because tape and tacks aren’t allowed on dorm walls)
- a little tool kit (because there just aren’t enough tools in my life)
- a Fat Lil’ Notebook (because I always have one on my desk and go through one every few months)
- I’ll add more later.
(Image courtesy of splityarn.)
And for something fun, here’s another video from Westwood College.