Kill Jill’s Resolutions For 2010
I hope everyone has a simply smashing holiday. Here are some goals that I plan on… um… looking into in 2010.
- No chips. I actually gave up eating chips this summer. I’d just like to continue this goal.
- Continue not smoking. I don’t smoke. Never have. I’d like to continue not smoking in 2010.
- Impress people. I want to do well in my second newsroom internship, which starts on Monday. (Yikes.)
- Avoid a full hard-drive. I have to stop downloading legally acquiring new TV shows and movies before watching the old ones I haven’t gotten around to watching yet.
- Avoid relying on credit card too much. This speaks for itself.
So! What goals are you guys going to attempt and then forget about by February?