But it’s tough- going to school, keeping up with school work, working 20 hours a week and trying to have some sort of a life. I go down to 16 hours per week the week after next, so hopefully things will get a little easier.
My class is very, very small. We’re down to 7. And I like it that way. And I can honestly say I like everyone in it. (We had a guy quit. He was less than pleasant. But everyone else is just dandy.)
Here’s my new schedule:
- Monday: Visual Design
- Tuesday: Project Management/Multimedia Presentation
- Wednesday: Web Design
- Thursday: Audio/Video Production
- Friday: Flash Design
That’s right, kids. I’m the artsy fartsy student I’ve always wanted to be, not-so-secretly. So, things are pretty chill so far. And my instructor is a very cool chicky who really knows her stuff. I’ll be interested to see where I’m at in a few months.
I’ve been working on a list of goals as of late. The following goals are for this semester (unless stated otherwise).
- I will drink more water (and less vodka).
- I will keep my part-time job (or stop paying rent).
- I will go to bed at a decent hour.
- I will apply for at least 12 bursaries/scholarships.
- I will leave for school before 8:50am and, therefore, not be late for class.
- I will continue working on my novel, and not use lame excuses in order to put it off.
- I will continue painting, and not use lame excuses in order to put it off.
- I will save cash for Christmas gifts.
- I will save enough cash to purchase a 15-inch display Macbook Pro and some design software at the end of the school year.
- I will not be impulsive with any purchases over $25.