More About Kill Jill
Kill Jill Goes To College is a number of different things.
1) It is a college blog, including helpful articles and links to college resources.
2) It is a personal blog, detailing my own experiences with college applications, bursaries and scholarships, acceptance, college life, classes, etc.
3) Lastly, it’s my first attempt at niche blogging. I’ve been personal-blogging for a few years now but thought maybe I would try something a little different.
So far, so good.
* * *
MORE ABOUT KILL JILL (THE PERSON, THAT IS)
- I’m 22, I’m an Aquarius and I love chocolate cheese cake.
- Writing is my life but I don’t read nearly as much as I should.
- I graduated from the 2-year Journalism program at College X (not the actual name of my school) in June 2010.
- I began a 1-year Multimedia Design program at College X the following September.
- I’m currently a freshman at a small college (which shall not be named on this blog, but only referred to as College X), studying Journalism.
- My most favorite things in the world are: writing, indie music, movies, musicals, photography, painting, design, and laughing at stupid people. Also chocolate cheese cake.
- I wanted to be a rock writer/journalist, but my goals have changed a bit since then.